For one, I only like to eat one box of cereal at a time. If I open another box of cereal before finishing the previous box, I will never finish the first one. I don't know if I could mentally handle having more than one box open at a time. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's not something that I like to do.
Other food quirks:
- I only like original flavored Starburst and Skittles. None of the wild berry, tropical, or fruit smoothie flavors. I want nothing to do with them.
- I hate tomato-y (is that a word?) flavored things. Salsa, spaghetti sauce, whatever. If it has a strong tomato taste it's not finding its way into my mouth.
- Pinto beans are the above all and be all of beans. I know lots of people like black beans, but in my book pinto beans are as good as you can get.
- I hate to be late. That's not to say that I've never been late, but I don't like it.
- I don't like to be in the water. Showers and baths are okay. Swimming is not something that I enjoy. Probably because I don't know how to do it. I should work on that. But it's more than that. Part of it is the difficulty of breathing from the water pressure pushing against my chest.
- I would rather fall asleep on the couch than get up and go to bed. I'm not really sure why. I just don't like getting ready for bed. I think because after I get all ready for bed, I'm awake and don't feel as tired anymore.
- My iTunes music must be labeled correctly with song name, album name, and artist, and album cover. It drives me nuts when it's not organized and I can't find the right album cover.