Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The World Is Just Awesome

I know the Olympics are on and I shouldn't really be watching anything else on TV, but I love the Discovery Channel. So many good shows to choose from. I really enjoy Deadliest Catch and Dirty Jobs. But there is just so much cool stuff on the channel. Mythbusters is fun and helps me to get my science fix. For some unexplainable reason I enjoy watching Man versus Wild too. Who thought that it would be so fun to see a guy getting dropped off in the middle of no where and then try not to die in the wilderness. And don't even get me started on Shark Week. I haven't even seen the Planet Earth Series, but I think I may buy it on DVD.

The reason that I bring this up is because of the Discovery Channel Commercial that is so fun. You know the one where they change the words to from an old camp song. Boom-dee-yada, Boom-dee-yada. I love that commercial. It just makes me so excited to see the world and all of the cool things that it has. I mean on what other channels are you going to find such cool things about the world to see and learn about? Some of the shows and the shots that they get are absolutely amazing. And the Boom-dee-yada tune is so catchy I even made it my ringtone. Yeah, I know I'm a dork, but it's catchy.

Wow, that sounded like a total pitch for everyone to watch the Discovery Channel. I promise they didn't pay me anything to say that. I just enjoy the stuff that they show is all. Oh, and in case you want to here the Boom-dee-yada song, I made sure to post it for you.






In case you still want more Boom-dee-yada fun, here is a 3 minute long live version.



No comments: