Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Never Liked The Game Of Tag

Apparently I've been tagged. I was told that means I get to post the 8th picture in my 10th folder. The problem is, I don't have that many pictures on my computer. I sure don't have 10 folders, and if I did, I don't think that they would have at least 8 pictures in them. So I opened the last folder of pictures on my computer and chose the 8th picture. I know it's kind of cheating, but it's all I can do.


This is my brother and sister in-laws wedding reception back home. It's a group picture of my immediate family along with all our aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dad's side.

If you're reading this, I tag you. Post the 8th picture that is found in your 10th folder (or your last folder if you don't have 10 folders).

1 comment:

Sandy Brunson said...

Nice job! A fine compromise for the no 10th folder dilemma. Thanks for playing!