- It seems like when I read other peoples blogs, their lives are way more interesting than mine.
- I think I would starve if I had to live on a vegetarian diet. I once dated a vegetarian, and as wonderful as I thought she was, I really wanted to eat at a steak house.
- Question: I wonder how long I can hold my breath? Answer: 1 minute, 1 second.
- Question: Why was Kermit the Frog the only Muppet allowed to be on both The Muppet Show and Sesame Street?
- I should make an effort to learn Spanish.
- Goonies Never Say Die!
- I have the Elton John song, Tiny Dancer stuck in my head. It's funny how some people thing the lyrics are "Hold me closer Tony Danza".
- I still need to do my taxes. Ugh.
- Going back to school simultaneously scares and excites me.
- If I were to start a Latin boy band, I would call it Tamale!
- Speaking of tamales, I would like to make them some time as well as travel to the International Tamale Festival in Indio, CA.
- I just called a company called Independent Group Agency. Aren't the words "independent" and "group" opposites. How can they be together like that? I wonder if their offices house a hole in the fabric of reality because of those two words being put together?
- I wish Jay Cutler and Josh McDaniels would just learn to get along
- I hate having a catch phrase. Currently it's "I was gonna say...". It used to be "I've gotta be honest...", on my mission it was "Fetch", and before my mission it was "Oh dear". They've all annoyed me and I wish I could learn to speak for 10 minutes without saying the current phrase.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I decided to jot down a few of my random thoughts from today. They may be serious, funny, or just weird. But this is an example of what goes on in my mind during the day.