Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

There is a Facebook note going around telling people to list 25 random facts about themselves. If you're tagged in the note, you are supposed to write down 25 things about yourself, tag others, and post the note. I've been tagged twice in the last 2 days, so I decided to write the 25 random facts about myself. I'm kind of a push over some times. Here are 25 random facts about me. If you're reading this, then I tag you.

1. My first paycheck was $127 dollars. I did handyman work for a local mortgage company.
2. I bought my first pair of Nike shoes with that first paycheck.
3. When I was 14, my favorite music was country music.
4. When I learned how to ride a bike, I didn't know how to use the brakes. So I would stop by running into cars, trees, fences, etc.
5. I hate tomatoes.
6. I drank almost 2 liters of soda a day while I worked for FedEx. So healthy.
7. I got my first D in fourth grade science.
8. In middle school, I rebelled against family tradition, and named the San Francisco 49ers as my favorite football team. I have since repented.
9. I did a summer internship at Disney World. I like to tell people that I was Aladdin, but I actually operated Splash Mountain.
10. My favorite food is tamales, but I have no idea how to make them.
11. My favorite novel is the Sword of Shannara. I read it for the first time in 7th grade.
12. I hate the game Phase 10, and have never made it past phase 4.
13. In second grade, I was the first in my class to count to 100 by 1's, 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's. I was rewarded with a soda from the teacher for doing so.
14. History was always my best subject in high school.
15. I'm a super-hero geek. My favorite super-hero is the Incredible Hulk. When I was little I would growl like the Hulk from the TV series.
16. Disney World is the only amusement park I've ever been to.
17. Pancakes are my least favorite breakfast bread. Waffles, french toast, biscuits, crepes, and then pancakes.
18. I have been to 25 of the 50 states.
19. I used to memorize commercials and recite them to my family for fun. I still have the Tootsie Pop commercial memorized.
20. As a child, I once lit a poster of a panther on fire with a lighter while it was hanging on my wall. I'm still not sure how I put it out and didn't burn the house down.
21. The first football game I remember watching was the 1985 Super Bowl between the Chicago Bears and the New England Patriots. I remember because I watched with my dad.
22. I have never changed a diaper in my life.
23. My favorite song from the 80's is Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles.
24. I once drove for 14 hours straight, by myself, to see a girl.
25. I think that a no-bake cherry cheesecake is pretty much the best dessert ever.

No comments: